In this blog post, we are going to provide overview about the AOL Login Issues and its solution. This tech hassle generally arises due to various reasons or if some limitation breaches by AOL customer. Sometimes, AOL users encounter tones of emails laden in the ‘Spam’ folder or get notified by contact list people that you’re sending them email but it wasn’t sent by you. This whole situation implies that any intruder or hacker trying to access the AOL account. Here, we are going to provide AOL users manual steps to resolve this trouble by resetting AOL password. Or AOL customers can get in touch with them at their toll-free AOL Helpline Number. The first task to deal with the threat of losing data after noticing that there is something suspicious with the AOL account is – Reset AOL Password.
Here are the steps to change AOL password manually seamlessly: –
- Select & open an updated browser to access the AOL account.
- Go to the official website of the AOL .i.e. http://www.aol.com.
- From the top-left corner, select the “Login/Join” option.
- Navigate to the ‘AOL Login’ page.
- Type in the ‘Username’ in the required field and hit onto the “Next” icon. This will prompt AOL customer to a page to enter ‘AOL Password’.
Note: The password screen will either appear as anyone as shown in the image above. It depends on the whether you’re using old or new updated version of AOL. To handle AOL Email Login Problems with expert guidance, AOL users suppose to connect with the AOL Support team at AOL Help Number.
- As per the screen appears, hit on the “Forgot password?” or “I forgot my password?”.
Recover AOL Password via Phone Number
Here are the systematic manual steps via AOL users can change password with the help of phone number: –
- Type in the ‘Username’ and hit onto the “Next” icon.
- Enter the recovery phone number associated with the user’s account & hit on the “Next” icon.
- Choose either “Text” or “Call” option to receive the verification code. If user will opt “Text” option, a verification code will arrive on the phone number via SMS. If user will opt “Call” option, a verification code will arrive via telephonic call.
- Type the code in the “Enter Code” section and hit on the “Next” icon.
- Enter the new password and re-confirm it.
- Finally, hit on the “Save” button to restore the account modifications.
Use the above-shown steps to recover AOL password..! If AOL customers encounter any trouble in resolving AOL Login Issues – we recommend them to contact the certified techies of AOL at their toll-free AOL Helpline Number immediately.